Cedars Capital’s Consulting business is focused in numerous areas including energy and petrochemical development. Consulting and Finance Assignments and positions have included Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Financial Officer as well as Director of Business Development for numerous companies in various fields including:
- Manufacturing Companies with domestic manufacturing and worldwide marketing and sales.
- Petrochemical projects producing, processing or refining various forms of feedstock, located long the U.S. Gulf Coast
- Various Privately held Electricity Infrastructure Developers with wind, biomass and solar projects under various stages of development.
- Energy Risk hedging and analysis, working with corporately and privately held clients to identify, quantify and mitigate commodity risk for both energy producers and users.
- Various Merchant Energy Corporations, active in trading, originating and developing energy and resulting financial products on a worldwide basis.